Sunday, September 21, 2008

O.K. I FINALLY started a blog.  You will all have to be patient with me while I get the hang of this thing.  I'm excited to keep in touch with all of you.  I will be back to update soon.

3 comments:

Teri said...

YEA! I can't wait to hear what you have been up to.

Ryanne said...

Yay I am so glad to see you here in the blogging world. I hope we can all keep in better touch this way! And I am so glad you added me to you roll! I am headed back to my blog to make sure I add you to mine! How is life any how? Hope to see you soon. How was your trip to Colorado? Ok enough with the questions! Welcome new bloggy!

Ryanne said...

I tagged you. come on by my blog to see what to do when tagged. I think it will help you get a start on posting!
Take care,
Ryanne